"Here Comes The Sun" By the Beatles

Image result for Here comes the sun

 "Here Comes The Sun"

By The Beatles

This song is a song that I am pretty sure everyone has heard. I first heard this song from my father when I was around the age of 5... (I'm sure I heard it before than but, don't remember). When I listen to it I automatically loved the song and asked my Dad to replay this song. We listen to it 3 times before my Dad recommended that we listened to a different song of the Beatles. We than ended up listening to all of them ending with "We all live in a Yellow submarine". Than the car was silent! I was amazed how these people could all take they knew and created this beautiful album. As I grew up I heard of the Beatles more and more. One of my Best friend had a different Beatle shirt for every week. Than sophomore year they came out with the movie "Yesterday" which is basically a movie dedicated to the beetles. I even heard my roommate played the song "Hey Judge". Its crazy how "The Beatles" have influenced to the point that there songs and messages could be spread to today. 

Comments

  1. Thanks to the Bee Movie I always think of this song. I really like the guitar that starts the song off and has a constant part throughout the song. I think the lyrics of the song combined with the guitar and other instruments gives it a happy feel as well and something that lifts your mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed how you set up your blog. It's very aesthetically pleasing. I love all of the images you chose. Here Comes the Sun is such a good song. It's definitely a classic. The Beatles really are one of the best bands that ever existed. They have such a variety of songs. I am glad your dad introduced you to the song, We All Live in a yellow Submarine. It is a good one. I would agree the the Beatles is one of the most influential bands ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you correlated this song to your childhood, that's really cool. I didn't even realize this song was on the list or else I would of wrote a blog on it too. I actually play this song on my guitar and it has such an amazing sound.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment