"Just the Way You Are" By Bruno Mars

 "Just the Way You Are" By Bruno Mars

Peter Gene Hernadez was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, the USA on Tuesday, October 8, 1985. He is currently 36 years old. Peter Gene Stage name is Bruno Mars and he started to gain popularity in 2010 where he came out with "Nothing On You" and Billionaire" which both had B.o.B. and Travie McCoy help with these two songs and they were vocals within these songs. I have listened to Bruno Mars religiously since I was ten years old. I used to play his songs on repeat while I cleaned every Saturday morning, ran during the week, or just when I needed a good song. Bruno Mars has a fantastic voice that he belts throughout the song! Bruno Mars also has a few rap songs that he plays and performs. My favorite would probably be his classic love songs. Like this one, "Just the Way You Are" By Bruno Mars. Some fun facts about Bruno Mars are that his favorite food is Chicken Adobo. People that influenced his music and his favorite music artist are Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Little Richard, The Beatles, and the Kings of Leon. His favorite song that he wrote is "Count on me".

Comments