"Nancy (With the Laughing Face)" Frank Sinatra

 "Nancy (With the Laughing Face)"  

Frank Sinatra

 Image result for Frank Sinatra Nancy with the Laughing Face


   This song "Nancy (with laughing Face)" was performed by Frank Sinatra. It was ranked on the top ten on the billboard charts. The temp of this song is Rubato and when you listen to it is sounds like he is stretching his vocals of temp for expressiveness. In this song his voice is warm and smooth with a small vibrato. Because of the technology advancement of microphones keep improving it allows performers to sing there song at this type of style. This song is something I would image in a older time period but it still isn't so far fetch that I wouldn't still enjoy this song. I love how smooth it is and his voice in general is over all is pleasing to my ears. Even the songs name is so unique and fun! I love that in this song he talks about her and how he misses her. Also in this song they use new expressions like for an example my favorite in this song is when he sings "She takes the winter and makes it summer". Now a days they don't seem to use as many expressions as in this song. Another one that is one of my favorites is when he sings "Summer could take some lessons from her".

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you! His voice is very soothing, and it does sound like it is from an older time! I really like how you chose to use lyrics in your blog! I think that’s what makes these types of songs so special! You are totally right, they do not use lyrics like this anymore! These type of lyrics bring memories and good feelings when you listen to them! You chose a really good song! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment